Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rankings

Before you say anything about how long it's been since I posted, I know. I haven't had a TV for the last 2 Saturday's, and school and baseball have been really weighing me down. I've finally been able to get my priorities in order, but I've only got a few minutes, so I'll make this quick.

1. USC - Any questions?
2. Oklahoma - Even against bad opponents, their offense has been impressive
3. Florida - They're defense has looked really fast and physical
4. Georgia - A few lackluster performances against mediocre opponents have dropped them down to #4
5. Missouri - Their offense has looked best in the nation so far, bar none
6. Texas - Not really sure how good the Horns are yet, but matchups against Oklahoma and Missouri in the next few weeks should tell us
7. LSU - Andrew Hatch has looked a lot better than expected so far
8. Alabama - They haven't not consistent, but expect Alabama to blow out Arkansas this week
9. Texas Tech - Nothing new to report about the offense, but the defense looked really good vs SMU
10. East Carolina - They don't play too many tough games down the stretch, which will help their BCS-berth chances

No comments: